Quality Jollity Logo
  BIO PROPERTIES ANIMATION MUFFHUGGER TV    CONTACT

Thursday, August 02, 2012

CIRCUIT BREAKER


CIRCUIT BREAKER is a new comic I've been working on. It's written by Kevin McCarthy and will be published by Image Comics later this year. The first two issues are drawn, and I'm starting on number 3 now.

When Kevin sent me his story about a little girl robot in futuristic Tokyo, I thought it would be funny to draw it in the style of my favorite Japanese cartoonist, Osamu Tezuka!

I'm especially glad to get a chance to do some Chibis!

We've also been throwing in tons of references to our favorite Japanese manga and anime. How many can you spot?
Mindy Steffen helped with the colors and lettering. We're all big anime fans, and I hope it shows. This book's been a real blast to do.

1 comment:

Riley MacGregor said...

great pages!